1. I understand that this teacher training course will be physically and mentally challenging. With 1 2 hour class daily and 5-6 hours of class and workshop time.
2. I understand that cigarettes, drugs, and alcohol will not be permitted on site at the training.
3. I take full responsibility for my health and well being at the training and will not hold Bryce Yoga or any of the teaching staff or resort staff responsible for injuries or other medical problems that might occur.
4. I understand that group meals cannot be custom ordered to meet dietary needs unless it is an extreme allergy.
5. I understand that the course deposit of $649 is non-refundable and that remaining tuition paid is 100% refundable up until 60 days before the course start date, after which time it becomes non refundable as well.
6. I understand that Bryce Yoga’s FitFlowFly training follows the curriculum guidelines of the Yoga Alliance; and therefore, requires all participants to show up, participate, and commit 100% to the course.
7. I understand that disruptive, rude, or negative behavior will not be tolerated and that a positive, team-oriented and respectful attitude is a requirement for all attendees.